The following works have to be done well before the arrival of engineer:
1. To keep the machines, spare parts and accessories supplied by SELLER properly.
2. To provide general tools, lubricant materials and accessories etc. required for the execution of erection and trial production.
3. To meet the requirement of erection and trial production, the buyers shall provide a engineer of maintenance and repair to undertake the following works: welding, turning, benching, planing, drilling, tinner’s work, masonry and carpentry etc..
4. To provide following facilities namely: power, air and water supply, transport equipment and to arrange necessary operators and workers for erection and trial production. Trial production will be executed by the BUYER with the assistance of the engineer.
5. To organize and administer all labors.
6. To appoint a representative to get in touch with the leader of engineer. An interpreter (Chinese & English) will be arranged by Buyer.