OEM & ODM Service
Quantity, Quality Guarantee & Warranty
a. Quantity/Quality Discrepancy to destination port during transportation: In case of quality/quantity discrepancy to destination port in transportation, the buyer should file claim within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination. The seller will not be responsible for any discrepancy of the goods caused by shipping company and other transportation organization and/or post office.
b. Guarantee period and after-sales services: 2 years after machine commissioning in buyer’s workshop. During this guarantee period, the seller will provide spare parts without any charge in case of quality discrepancy caused by us. If the malfunctions are caused by your incorrect operations, the seller will provide the buyer spare parts at cost price.
c. Long-term service: The seller will charge the buyer cost price of spare parts beyond two year warranty and provide long-term technical guide.
Installion & Trainning
Under necessary conditions provided by BUYER, the engineer is responsible for giving supervision instructions for carrying out the installation in co-operation with the engineers and technicians of BUYER for the machines supplied by SELLER under the Proforma Invoice.
1. To assist the technical personnel of BUYER to make inspection and calibration of machines to ascertain the outlet position of wiring pipes and to fix the position of the foundation bolts of machines before erection.
2. To supervise erection of machines and to train the buyer’s technicians and workers to make maintenance and overhaul of machines.
3. To assist the technician of BUYER to install no more than 3 moulds , include training, mould changing, maintaining, trouble shooting, programming. It will charge extra cost per unit of workpiece to be the extra fees for instillation and training.
The following works have to be done well before the arrival of engineer:
1. To keep the machines, spare parts and accessories supplied by SELLER properly.
2. To provide general tools, lubricant materials and accessories etc. required for the execution of erection and trial production.
3. To meet the requirement of erection and trial production, the buyers shall provide a engineer of maintenance and repair to undertake the following works: welding, turning, benching, planing, drilling, tinner’s work, masonry and carpentry etc..
4. To provide following facilities namely: power, air and water supply, transport equipment and to arrange necessary operators and workers for erection and trial production. Trial production will be executed by the BUYER with the assistance of the engineer.
5. To organize and administer all labors.
6. To appoint a representative to get in touch with the leader of engineer. An interpreter (Chinese & English) will be arranged by Buyer.
We will send all the soft documents to customer after shipping. It includes operation manual, lay-out drawings, electrical diagram, hydraulic diagram and so on. All will be in English. All documents in hard copies should be also shipped with machines together.
Arrangement for inspection, installation and testing work:
- After all machines are delivered to customer’s factory, buyer is responsible for all preparation work, e.g. electricity supply, water supply, air supplier, hydraulic oil, labors and cranes, etc.
- The buyer will prepare for VISA application for seller’s engineers, who are responsible for guide of machine installation and testing at the Buyer’s factory.
- The Buyer will buy the round-trip air ticket for seller’s Engineer if VISA application is approved. The buyer is also responsible to bear expenses generated, e.g. visa formalities, meals, accommodation and allowance of USD 100 per day for each engineer.
- Engineer will give free training lessons to labors in buyer’s factory.
Two years warranty for machine except the wearing parts. The seller will charge the buyer cost price of spare parts beyond two year warranty and provide long-term technical guide.