Press Brake Tooling Description
The Press Brake Tooling is divided into the upper punch and bottom die, which for sheet metal bending and separation. The mold for bending has a cavity, and the mold for separation has a cutting edge.
In general, we use the material 42CrMo, 9CrSi, T8, T10, 6CrW2Si, Cr12MoV (SKD11), H13K, HMB, W18Cr4V, LD, W6Mo4V2, W18Cr4V to make the bending dies. Those materials have high density and wear resistance
CNC Press Brake molds Features
- Quench hardened: HRC 52°-56°
- Tolerance: ±0.002
- Standard length: 835mm, 800mm, 550mm
- The standard CNC Press Brake molds are available in stock. The non-standard Press Brake molds can be customized according to the drawings provided by customers.
- CNC Press Brake Tooling are segmented. The general segmentation specifications as follows:
- Segmentation 1
- Upper Punch: 100 (left), 10, 15, 20, 40, 50, 200, 300, 100 (right) = 835mm
- Bottom Die: 10, 15, 20, 40, 50, 100, 200, 400 = 835mm
- Segmentation 2
- Upper Punch: 100 (left), 10, 15, 20, 40, 50, 165, 300, 100 (right) = 800mm
Press Brake Tooling Requirements? Give us a call at +86-18951166013 and talk to LETIPTOP expert or email us by email@example.com