Hydraulic Press Brake Description
At the same time, we also installed rear protection guard for the press brake machine to prevent others enter into the back of the machine while the machine is working.
The electrical cabinet is equipped with a door-opening device, and when you turn on the electrical cabinet, the machine will stop working immediately. The emergency stop buttons are mounted on the electrical cabinet, control system and foot pedal switch.
Our press brakes are made for the world. They are durable and high accuracy. Our machine frame is made of rolled, stress-relieved solid steel plate to prevent deformation during bending.
Our press brakes are produced in batches to reduce production costs. Moderate prices and value for money allow you to return your investment costs as quickly as possible.
Hydraulic Press Brake Machine Features
- Strong welded structure, stress-relieved solid steel plate.
- Pendant controller arm unit with Estun E21 digital display system is easy to operate.
- Movable foot switch with the emergency stop button.
- The light curtain for the safety.
- Quick clamps allow to changes the upper bending punch quickly.
- The segmented upper bending punch can be used to bend workpieces with various widths.
- Multi-V bottom dies for bending at various angles.
- The integrated hydraulic system receiving rapid approach switching automatically to slow bend
- 2 front material support for placing the sheet plate.
- The motorized back gauge with adjustable fingers for control the bending length.
- Ball screws and linear guides can adjust the back gauge quickly.
- Electrical cabinet with open door and power off the device.
- The air cooling system can down the oil temperature, prevents oil seal aging and oil leakage and improves the lifetime of the machine.
- In poor lighting conditions, working light can be used.
- Oil tank level indicator.
- Rear and side safety protection guard.
- 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support.
Questions? Give us a call at +86-18951166013 and talk to LETIPTOP expert or email us by firstname.lastname@example.org